Are supplements good or bad for joint health? ( Arthritis ) with Jack March
Jack March is one of the leading Rheumatology physiotherapists in England he is also one of the main producers of The Physio Matters Podcast (@TPMPodcasts).
Supplements like turmeric have been long popularized as remedies alternatives for joint health protection( Arthritis). But is this true? Are they good, bad or simply do nothing for your joints?
In this episode we cover:
- How jack got into Rheumatology
- What is Rheumatology? ( what is arthritis )
- How effective are Tumeric capsules for arthritis? is it anti-inflammatory?
- Is there evidence behind taking supplements.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin?
- How to take care of your joints
- Knee replacements and surgery (Joint replacements)
- Exercise programmes before knee replacement
To know more about Jack march check him out here https://rheumatology.physio/ on social media @physiojack
Since you are here, why not check out a podcast episode on is Running bad for you? here
Podcast episodes are available on Spotify, Apple, Google, Stitcher, Soundcloud podcasts and more.
Make sure to check out www.rookshealth.com for more information and a deeper dive into this episode and more health and wellness topics
To read more blog posts on each podcast episode check https://www.rookshealth.com/podcast/
Find out more information about this podcast and more health debunk tips on social media @Rookshealth